Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 19:14 in Earth & Climate
RECIFE, Brazil (Reuters) - Fishing nations agreed on Sunday to cut by about a third the quota for Atlantic bluefin tuna, a giant fish prized by sushi lovers, numbers of which have been decimated by commercial catches.
- Atlantic tuna return thousands of miles to birthplace to spawnThu, 2 Oct 2008, 14:28:51 EDT
- Scientists Find new migratory patterns for Mediterranean and Western Atlantic bluefin tunaThu, 2 Oct 2008, 14:29:12 EDT
- Overfishing threatens European bluefin tunaFri, 7 Nov 2008, 9:43:08 EST
- New study maps spawning habitat of bluefin tuna in the Gulf of MexicoFri, 28 May 2010, 18:11:45 EDT
- Track Atlantic bluefin tuna to learn migration, habitat secretsTue, 22 May 2012, 19:33:59 EDT