Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 14:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
HONG KONG (Reuters) - A new and more accurate dating method shows Peking Man may be 200,000 years older than what experts previously thought, researchers in China said.
- 'Peking Man' older than thought; somehow adapted to coldThu, 12 Mar 2009, 15:55:05 EDT
- AIDS virus lineage much older than previously thoughtThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:31:57 EDT
- Tibetan Plateau may be older than previously thoughtThu, 16 Aug 2012, 11:06:33 EDT
- Joy Luck Club: The health benefits of daughters-in-lawThu, 24 Jul 2008, 14:15:30 EDT
- Falls the leading cause of injury among older adults in ChinaThu, 5 Aug 2010, 10:51:52 EDT