Monday, February 23, 2009 - 17:56 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Researchers have discovered human antibodies that neutralize not only H5N1 bird flu but other strains of influenza as well and say they hope to develop them into lifesaving treatments.
- Scientists identify human monoclonal antibodies effective against bird, seasonal flu virusesSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:20 EST
- Scientists identify human monoclonal antibodies effective against bird and seasonal flu virusesSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:26 EST
- Scientists identify lab-made proteins that neutralize multiple strains of seasonal and pandemic fluSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:39 EST
- Caltech biologists deliver neutralizing antibodies that protect against HIV infection in miceWed, 30 Nov 2011, 17:34:44 EST
- NIH-led scientists find antibodies that prevent most HIV strains from infecting human cellsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 14:39:20 EDT