Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 15:56 in Biology & Nature
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Researchers believe they have found a potential way to regenerate nerves by stimulating a gene and said on Thursday they hope their work in worms may some day help people with spinal cord injuries.
- Hope for restoring injured nervesThu, 22 Jan 2009, 14:43:56 EST
- First evidence that chitosan could repair spinal damageFri, 16 Apr 2010, 4:12:25 EDT
- Coaxing injured nerve fibers to regenerate by disabling 'brakes' in the systemWed, 9 Dec 2009, 13:12:22 EST
- Coaxing injured nerve fibers to regenerate by disabling 'brakes' in the systemWed, 9 Dec 2009, 13:12:32 EST
- In breakthrough, nerve connections are regenerated after spinal cord injurySun, 8 Aug 2010, 13:29:06 EDT