Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 12:14 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Researchers have found a gene that causes most inherited forms of neuroblastoma, a rare and deadly form of childhood cancer, and say the discovery points to new treatments.
- Genetic source of rare childhood cancer found; gene is implicated in other cancersMon, 20 Apr 2009, 14:22:31 EDT
- New gene for childhood cancer neuroblastoma is discoveredWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:42 EST
- New therapy boosts cure rate by 20 percent in a deadly childhood cancerWed, 29 Sep 2010, 17:44:05 EDT
- Researchers find gene location that gives rise to neuroblastoma, an aggressive childhood cancerWed, 7 May 2008, 17:42:29 EDT
- Scientists devise targeted therapy strategy for rare form of childhood cancerTue, 29 Mar 2011, 14:34:56 EDT