Monday, August 4, 2008 - 16:42 in Health & Medicine
LONDON (Reuters) - Eating tuna and other fatty fish may help prevent memory loss in addition to reducing the risk of stroke, Finnish researchers said on Monday.
- Eating fish may prevent memory loss and stroke in old ageMon, 4 Aug 2008, 16:56:22 EDT
- It's no fish tale: Omega-3 fatty acids prevent medical complications of obesityThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:57:24 EST
- Eating fatty fish and marine omega-3 fatty acids may reduce risk of heart failureWed, 22 Apr 2009, 0:49:50 EDT
- Eating fatty fish once a week reduces men's risk of heart failureWed, 22 Apr 2009, 0:49:53 EDT
- Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce risk of colon cancerMon, 7 Dec 2009, 21:08:14 EST