Friday, July 25, 2008 - 09:14 in Mathematics & Economics
BEIJING (Reuters) - China aims to build a leading aerospace industry by 2015, when the country would command 10 percent of the world's commercial satellite market, and 15 percent of the space launch market, Xinhua said on Friday.
- Industrialization of China increases fragility of global food supplyWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:18:17 EST
- New study finds the US wind power market riding a wave that is likely to crest in 2012Tue, 14 Aug 2012, 13:23:52 EDT
- Global CO2 emissions continue to increase Thu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:07:37 EDT
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Medical students have substantial exposure to pharmaceutical industry marketingTue, 24 May 2011, 18:34:30 EDT