Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 17:42 in Health & Medicine
SILVER SPRING, Maryland (Reuters) - Makers of contrast agents used to enhance echocardiogram images need to conduct larger studies to better evaluate the heart risks seen in some patients, a U.S. panel of medical experts said on Tuesday.
- Molecular imaging agent coupled with 'motion frozen' processing improves heart imagingMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:15:13 EDT
- A better imaging agent for heart disease and breast cancerWed, 27 Apr 2011, 11:05:22 EDT
- Doctors evaluating heart problems should consider checking fat deposits around the heartThu, 7 Oct 2010, 11:35:12 EDT
- Expert panel addresses safety in medical imagingThu, 2 Dec 2010, 1:32:28 EST
- Matters of the heart: FDG PET may hold answers for patients with heart failureThu, 1 Apr 2010, 12:26:35 EDT