Friday, May 9, 2008 - 13:49 in Biology & Nature
ABIDJAN (Reuters) - Researchers in Ivory Coast are asking $1 million for a three-headed hybrid coconut tree they believe could substantially boost the tropical nut's yield.
- Unusual rhino beetle behavior discoveredMon, 21 Jun 2010, 10:33:09 EDT
- Deep history of coconuts decoded Fri, 24 Jun 2011, 15:36:47 EDT
- Ivory poaching at critical levels: Elephants on path to extinction by 2020?Thu, 31 Jul 2008, 13:35:40 EDT
- Guam rhino beetles got rhythmTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:13 EDT
- Boost ivory trade monitoring and enforcement before allowing one-off sales: UBC researcherThu, 11 Mar 2010, 14:33:34 EST