It's a gloomy March day outside, but this week's image roundup is a particularly cheerful one. Look at that colorful, wet little guy up top! Also this week: Japanese tourists try to drive to an island without the benefit of a bridge or tunnel and get stuck in the mud, a man buys an iPad and is applauded for his initiative, and the phrase "hot defensive bee ball" is accompanied by an image that will haunt us at least until next week. Enjoy the weekend! Click to launch our guide to the upcoming year in science.
- Educating referring clinicians about advanced imaging leads to drop in imaging examsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 16:44:23 EDT
- A pool of distant galaxies -- the deepest ultraviolet image of the universe yetFri, 7 Nov 2008, 10:30:12 EST
- New imaging technique accurately finds cancer cells, fastWed, 24 Nov 2010, 13:04:25 EST
- High-resolution imaging expands vision research of live birds of preyWed, 21 Jul 2010, 13:44:27 EDT
- Colorful science sheds light on solar heatingThu, 19 Jul 2012, 23:03:26 EDT