Friday, July 19, 2013 - 05:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Bronze Age settlements and Neolithic pottery are some of the finds made by UCL archaeologists during the construction of major new sea defences inland at Medmerry between Selsey and Bracklesham in West Sussex.
- Britain's last Neanderthals were more sophisticated than we thoughtMon, 23 Jun 2008, 10:14:59 EDT
- Neolithic man: The first lumberjack?Thu, 9 Aug 2012, 14:07:04 EDT
- Pavlopetri -- the world's oldest known submerged townWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:39:15 EDT
- Uncovering the Kingdom of IsraelTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:24 EDT
- London's earliest timber structure found during Belmarsh prison digWed, 12 Aug 2009, 12:31:37 EDT