Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 16:31 in Astronomy & Space
The grandson of legendary French ocean explorer Jacques Cousteau is planning a 31-day underwater mission in Florida later this year, a statement said Thursday.
- Grandpa's broken hip may mean weaker bones for his grandsonsFri, 29 Jan 2010, 10:36:32 EST
- Damage to threatened Gulf of California habitats can be reversedSun, 21 Feb 2010, 15:37:06 EST
- 8-day undersea mission begins experiment to improve coral reef restorationFri, 13 Jun 2008, 18:28:47 EDT
- Report on controlling NASA mission costsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 11:18:23 EDT
- UBC underwater robot to explore ice-covered ocean and Antarctic ice shelfWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:06 EDT