Another innovative feature has been added to the world's first practical "artificial leaf," making the device even more suitable for providing people in developing countries and remote areas with electricity, scientists reported here today. It gives the leaf the ability to self-heal damage that occurs during production of energy.
- Secrets of the first practical artificial leafWed, 9 May 2012, 13:36:11 EDT
- Chemists describe solar energy progress and challenges, including the 'artificial leaf'Fri, 6 Nov 2009, 0:45:14 EST
- First step to converting solar energy using 'artificial leaf'Mon, 29 Jun 2009, 17:37:10 EDT
- Mimicking nature, water-based 'artificial leaf' produces electricityFri, 24 Sep 2010, 11:30:41 EDT
- Artificial forest for solar water-splittingThu, 16 May 2013, 15:03:09 EDT