Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 19:31 in Psychology & Sociology
In the weeks after the Connecticut school shooting, as the nation puzzled over how it happened and what might prevent it from happening again, Kamal Sarabandi was listening to the news. Talk turned to giving teachers guns, and he paused.
- Study finds troubling patterns of teacher assignments within schoolsTue, 23 Apr 2013, 16:19:23 EDT
- Halloween horror story -- tale of the headless dragonflyTue, 26 Oct 2010, 16:24:25 EDT
- Key piece of puzzle sheds light on function of ribosomesWed, 13 Jan 2010, 9:29:53 EST
- After ER visit, many patients in a fog, U-M study findsWed, 16 Jul 2008, 11:08:38 EDT
- Evolution to the rescueWed, 22 Jun 2011, 15:33:39 EDT