Thursday, February 7, 2013 - 17:01 in Mathematics & Economics
A UT Arlington software engineer is refining a computer testing tool that reduces the amount of time and expense companies must spend to determine whether a new program works.
- Faster and more efficient software for the US Air ForceMon, 11 Jan 2010, 16:58:04 EST
- Updated NIST software uses combination testing to catch bugs fast and easyWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:22:57 EST
- Color test enhances tomato analyzer softwareThu, 26 Feb 2009, 15:29:28 EST
- New tool improves productivity, quality when translating softwareTue, 24 Feb 2009, 7:08:23 EST
- Programming tools facilitate use of video game processors for defense needsWed, 24 Jun 2009, 11:07:30 EDT