Thursday, December 6, 2012 - 16:40 in Biology & Nature
A pioneer of stem cell research is suing the assembly that awards the Nobel medicine prize, in a first such lawsuit, over claims it made about this year's winners, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
- Salk scientists discover more versatile approach to creating stem cellsFri, 19 Jul 2013, 13:06:17 EDT
- Stem cell breakthrough: Monitoring the on switch that turns stem cells into muscleMon, 30 Mar 2009, 18:16:50 EDT
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT
- Scientists visualize assembly line gears in ribosomes, cell's protein factoryThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:41:14 EDT
- UMass researcher points to suppression of evidence on radiation effects by 1946 Nobel LaureateTue, 20 Sep 2011, 20:35:18 EDT