Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:32 in Earth & Climate
The Greek tourist island of Santorini on Tuesday said fears of a volcanic eruption after a magma buildup recorded by scientists last year were unfounded as geological activity had returned to normal.
- Santorini: The ground is moving again in paradiseTue, 13 Mar 2012, 11:33:37 EDT
- Researchers to study rebirth of an island after volcanic eruptionThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:25 EDT
- Marine scientists return from expedition to erupting undersea volcanoTue, 5 May 2009, 11:39:10 EDT
- Volcanic hazard map produced for island of Gran CanariaTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:57:04 EST
- Scientists measure the rate of ascent of volcanic magmaThu, 8 Oct 2009, 13:27:25 EDT