(Phys.org)—Microsoft architects must wake up to the smell of burning blogs once again. While not everyone may have or want Windows 8, the situation is neither good for branding nor at all good for the people who do have Windows 8. Windows 8 already has security vulnerabilities, where the Windows 8 built-in Internet Explorer puts users at risk of exploitation via the Flash plugin. Windows 8 for PCs won't be available until next month, so who would this affect? Windows 8 has been released to hardware manufacturers. Some users also may have Windows 8 for evaluation purposes.
- Highly insulating windows are very energy efficient, though expensiveWed, 4 Dec 2013, 11:08:14 EST
- Vigilant windowsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:07:20 EDT
- Raising the IQ of smart windowsWed, 14 Aug 2013, 15:22:37 EDT
- Stanford study expands window for effective stroke treatmentThu, 28 May 2009, 17:23:55 EDT
- Lifelike cooling for sunbaked windowsTue, 30 Jul 2013, 11:34:18 EDT