(Phys.org)—Microsoft architects must wake up to the smell of burning blogs once again. While not everyone may have or want Windows 8, the situation is neither good for branding nor at all good for the people who do have Windows 8. Windows 8 already has security vulnerabilities, where the Windows 8 built-in Internet Explorer puts users at risk of exploitation via the Flash plugin. Windows 8 for PCs won't be available until next month, so who would this affect? Windows 8 has been released to hardware manufacturers. Some users also may have Windows 8 for evaluation purposes.
- Vigilant windowsTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:07:20 EDT
- Stanford study expands window for effective stroke treatmentThu, 28 May 2009, 17:23:55 EDT
- Opening a new window on daylightFri, 31 Jul 2009, 10:00:19 EDT
- MIT opens new 'window' on solar energyThu, 10 Jul 2008, 14:22:30 EDT
- New study examines window fall-related injuries among youthMon, 22 Aug 2011, 11:33:15 EDT