Monday, August 20, 2012 - 14:20 in Health & Medicine
A new statistical model predicts that by 2100 the number of people older than 85 worldwide will increase more than previously estimated, and there will be fewer working-age adults to support them than previously expected.
- Model shows dramatic global decline in ratio of workers to retired peopleTue, 21 Aug 2012, 0:34:24 EDT
- A model predicts that the world's populations will stop growing in 2050Thu, 4 Apr 2013, 11:37:28 EDT
- Declining social security benefits keep older men in workforceTue, 4 May 2010, 16:15:19 EDT
- Mathematical model forecasts fewer workplace accidents in 2011 and 2012Tue, 21 Dec 2010, 11:03:26 EST
- New formula predicts how people will migrate in coming decadesMon, 29 Sep 2008, 17:36:02 EDT