Friday, June 15, 2012 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A rare surviving first model of the Apple computer -- a stripped down, clunky device that bears no resemblance to today's sleek gadgets -- sold for $374,000 at auction in New York on Friday.
- Conserving historic apple treesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:09:24 EST
- Apple enthusiasts welcome WineCrispMon, 4 May 2009, 14:52:48 EDT
- Exeter study brings brain-like computing a step closer to realityThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:42 EDT
- Consumers choose locally grown and environmentally friendly applesMon, 23 Nov 2009, 15:24:12 EST
- App to protect private data on iOS devices finds almost half of other apps access private dataThu, 20 Jun 2013, 11:04:48 EDT