Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 05:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) Fisker Automotive is expanding a recall of its 2012 plug-in hybrid Karma because of potential problems with the electric car's battery.
- Electricity pricing policies may make or break plug-in hybrid buysThu, 13 Jan 2011, 12:38:22 EST
- Plugging into an electric vehicle revolutionTue, 27 Oct 2009, 9:31:22 EDT
- Costs of plug-in cars key to broad consumer acceptanceWed, 21 Oct 2009, 12:09:08 EDT
- Shopping karma: Cultural factors affect consumer satisfactionWed, 17 Feb 2010, 11:57:46 EST
- Electric fish plug in to communicateMon, 28 Sep 2009, 20:32:03 EDT