Friday, May 18, 2012 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
A collaboration between Lehigh University physicists and University of Miami biologists addresses an important fundamental question in basic cell biology: How do living cells figure out when and where to grow?
- A cell's first steps: Building a model to explain how cells growFri, 18 May 2012, 17:32:52 EDT
- Petascale climate modeling heats up at University of MiamiThu, 4 Sep 2008, 10:56:53 EDT
- Researchers gain new insight into the foreign exchange marketWed, 16 Mar 2011, 17:36:11 EDT
- UI biologist studies ocean plant cell adaptation in climate changeWed, 15 Apr 2009, 17:50:43 EDT
- IU physicist offers foundation for uprooting a hallowed principle of physicsMon, 5 Jan 2009, 15:09:11 EST