Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 07:00 in Physics & Chemistry
(Phys.org) -- An international team of researchers has used SLACs Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS) to discover never-before-seen behavior by electrons in complex materials with extraordinary properties.
- X-ray laser takes aim at cosmic mysteryWed, 12 Dec 2012, 14:37:09 EST
- Rutgers physicists find unusual electronic properties in bismuth-based crystalline materialThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:49:58 EST
- Nano changes rise to macro importance in a key electronics materialWed, 8 Apr 2009, 12:37:36 EDT
- Scientists create first atomic X-ray laserWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:51:07 EST
- MIT research: Making materials to orderThu, 26 May 2011, 22:41:09 EDT