Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 03:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Viacom Inc., the parent of pay TV networks MTV and Comedy Central, has settled a dispute with Time Warner Cable Inc. over whether its subscribers can watch shows like "Jersey Shore" on mobile devices while at home.
- Surf's up: Turbulence tells sea urchins to settle downTue, 9 Apr 2013, 16:35:24 EDT
- World record in current intensity achieved with distribution cablesThu, 6 May 2010, 10:50:46 EDT
- Alcohol advertising reaching too many teens on cable TV, researchers sayThu, 20 Aug 2009, 17:38:02 EDT
- Compact high-temperature superconducting cables demonstrated at NISTThu, 17 Feb 2011, 15:23:52 EST
- Paleo-Indians settled North America earlier than thought, study suggestsThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:39 EDT