Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Two US senators will announce legislation Thursday to clamp down on what they said was Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin's tactic to avoid taxes by renouncing his American citizenship.
- Senate resolution shines spotlight on the importance of soilsTue, 8 Jul 2008, 12:21:25 EDT
- ACP applauds Senate to vote to pass H.R. 6331 and avert physician payment cutThu, 10 Jul 2008, 10:35:57 EDT
- Congressional health-care reform proposals would offer coverage to many without insuranceFri, 9 Jan 2009, 4:14:44 EST
- Presidential candidates' health plans offer divergent approaches to health system reformThu, 2 Oct 2008, 9:35:39 EDT
- ACP statement on Senate vote, S. 1776Wed, 21 Oct 2009, 16:58:46 EDT