Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 07:31 in Biology & Nature
Timothy Higham, an assistant professor of biology at the University of California, Riverside, will be featured in the program Animal Superpowers: Extreme Survivors on the National Geographic Wild Channel, 8 p.m., ET and PT, Sunday, June 3.
- Falling lizards use tail for mid-air twist, inspiring lizard-like 'RightingBot'Sun, 1 Jul 2012, 16:33:06 EDT
- Researchers discover regenerated lizard tails are different from originalsTue, 9 Oct 2012, 13:06:06 EDT
- National Geographic features University of Miami's work on Bahamas 'blue holes'Thu, 26 Aug 2010, 15:23:40 EDT
- Timothy syndrome mutations provide new insights into the structure of L-calcium channelThu, 14 Jul 2011, 14:36:56 EDT
- Tree lizard’s quick release escape system makes jumpers turn somersaultsFri, 13 Feb 2009, 0:42:48 EST