Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 08:01 in Astronomy & Space
Microbes living at the edges of Arctic ice sheets could help researchers pinpoint evidence for similar microorganisms that could have evolved on Mars, the Jovian moon Europa, or Saturn's moon Enceladus.
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Strongest evidence yet indicates icy Saturn moon hiding saltwater ocean Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 13:36:36 EDT
- Saturn's icy moon may keep oceans liquid with wobbleThu, 7 Oct 2010, 16:34:27 EDT
- Jets on Saturn's moon Enceladus not geysers from underground ocean, says studyWed, 24 Jun 2009, 13:38:24 EDT