Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 04:30 in Mathematics & Economics
South Korea's LG Electronics on Thursday unveiled a new version of its Optimus smartphone with greater memory and a more powerful battery, in an attempt to catch up with its rivals.
- 'No-sleep energy bugs' drain smartphone batteriesWed, 13 Jun 2012, 20:32:17 EDT
- Computer scientists leverage dark silicon to improve smartphone battery lifeWed, 1 Sep 2010, 8:57:16 EDT
- Researchers reduce smartphones' power consumption by more than 70 percentMon, 28 Nov 2011, 10:12:55 EST
- Is smartphone technology the future of US elections?Mon, 12 Sep 2011, 20:33:40 EDT
- Smartphone app illuminates power consumptionFri, 20 Nov 2009, 17:24:58 EST