Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 07:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Co-author of recently published book 'Jugaad Innovation', Professor Jaideep Prabhu argues that a frugal and flexible approach to innovation can generate breakthrough growth not only in the developing world but also in the West.
- A manifesto to make innovation deliver for developmentWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:10 EDT
- Frugal microbes reduce the cost of proteinsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 12:08:01 EDT
- Sharing patents with competitors may encourage innovation, UB study suggestsFri, 16 Mar 2012, 16:33:45 EDT
- New report: The truth about drug innovationTue, 24 Jun 2008, 14:28:54 EDT
- Innovation puts next-generation solar cells on the horizonTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:57:34 EST