Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Billionaire Warren Buffett's company is making another foray into newspapers, agreeing to buy 63 newspapers from Media General Inc. for $142 million.
- Smart phones not replacing other media for news access -- at least yetThu, 17 Mar 2011, 13:32:30 EDT
- Study: Newspapers located closer to the Mexican border slant news coverage of immigrationTue, 28 Jul 2009, 12:10:09 EDT
- For power and status, dominance and skill trump likabilityThu, 20 Dec 2012, 14:35:39 EST
- Maryland poll: Traditional media and internet more trusted than social media for research newsWed, 11 May 2011, 17:35:15 EDT
- Online obituaries are changing the way we publicly remember the dead and how newspapers cover deathsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 15:32:15 EDT