Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 04:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Far from the Wall Street limelight, Facebook's co-founder Eduardo Saverin is keeping a low profile in Singapore, investing his wealth in tech start-ups while enjoying a life of luxury.
- Making allowances for job seekers on FacebookMon, 23 Jul 2012, 10:33:26 EDT
- Study: Faculty on Facebook will not ask students to be friendsMon, 24 Jan 2011, 15:21:30 EST
- Study: Facebook profiles can be used to detect narcissismMon, 22 Sep 2008, 14:14:26 EDT
- Facebook profiles capture true personality, according to new psychology researchTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:37:12 EST
- App protects Facebook users from hackersTue, 9 Oct 2012, 16:05:18 EDT