Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 05:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The Wellcome Library is to bring the papers of the pioneers of modern genetics together in one place for the first time as part of a ground-breaking digitisation project, Modern Genetics and its Foundations.
- Recent studies bring fossils and genes together to piece together evolutionary historyWed, 7 Nov 2012, 13:11:03 EST
- African village dogs are genetically much more diverse than modern breedsTue, 4 Aug 2009, 15:43:05 EDT
- Remaking history: A new take on how evolution has shaped modern EuropeansTue, 14 Aug 2012, 13:24:08 EDT
- Population genetics reveals shared ancestriesTue, 24 May 2011, 17:36:20 EDT
- Genome of extinct Siberian cave-dweller linked to modern-day humansWed, 22 Dec 2010, 16:01:46 EST