(AP) -- The legal battle between gaming giants Activision Blizzard Inc. and Electronic Arts Inc. is over, with the companies announcing they have settled a case that accused EA of improperly recruiting two executives who oversaw the creation of the smash videogame "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2."
- How video games stretch the limits of our visual attentionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 22:37:14 EST
- Surf's up: Turbulence tells sea urchins to settle downTue, 9 Apr 2013, 16:35:24 EDT
- New space research settles years of scientific debateWed, 20 Oct 2010, 13:37:31 EDT
- Fluorescent color of coral larvae predicts whether they'll settle or swimTue, 25 Jan 2011, 19:33:37 EST
- ACLU -- Myriad Genetics lawsuit will become landmark caseThu, 14 May 2009, 17:49:46 EDT