Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 08:30 in Biology & Nature
Evolution of species remains a hot topic since Darwins theory of natural selection. A European initiative addressed the issue of speciation from the viewpoint of reproductive isolation.
- Penn researchers find reproductive germ cells survive and thrive in transplants, even among speciesMon, 14 Dec 2009, 18:01:18 EST
- How 'secondary' sex characters can drive the origin of speciesMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:15:58 EDT
- Ecological speciation by sexual selection on good genesThu, 26 Nov 2009, 14:39:33 EST
- A global model for the origin of species independent of geographical isolationFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:37 EDT
- How the modular structure of proteins permits evolution to move forwardTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:35:15 EDT