Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
In August, NASA's Mars Science Laboratory will reach the Red Planet and begin its search for habitats that could have supported life.
- Features of early Martian environment and presence of water drive search for life formsThu, 16 Apr 2009, 13:22:57 EDT
- Mars' water appears to have been too salty to support lifeThu, 29 May 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Earth's life support systems discussed in an open-access special issueWed, 2 Feb 2011, 16:38:12 EST
- The search for ET just got easierWed, 10 Jun 2009, 13:44:37 EDT
- Looking for extraterrestrial life in all the right placesMon, 15 Dec 2008, 9:17:52 EST