There is a lot of evidence of the effect of job loss on peoples future earnings and employment opportunities. New research into the impact of fathers job loss on their childs educational attainment, for the first time in the UK, finds significant effects on the next generation.
- Telephone counseling may be as effective as face-to-face counseling in weight loss maintenanceMon, 24 Nov 2008, 17:37:22 EST
- Memory lane: Older persons with more schooling spend fewer years with cognitive lossMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:49 EDT
- Financial incentives appear effective for short-term weight lossTue, 9 Dec 2008, 17:57:24 EST
- Limited long-term effects of school based sexual health educationTue, 8 Jun 2010, 18:19:34 EDT
- Frequently used weight-loss method is light on evidence Wed, 5 Oct 2011, 4:02:32 EDT