Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 07:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
As history has repeatedly shown, where there are valuable minerals to be unearthed, adventurous humans will arrive in droves even if it means battling extreme conditions and risking life and limb.
- More gold -- and other minerals -- in them thar hills?Tue, 24 Jul 2012, 14:34:58 EDT
- Caltech team finds evidence of water in moon mineralsWed, 21 Jul 2010, 13:30:37 EDT
- Sea life 'facing major shock'Tue, 21 Aug 2012, 10:35:35 EDT
- Mineral diversity clue to early Earth chemistryThu, 28 Feb 2013, 16:36:06 EST
- Space radar to improve miners' safetyThu, 19 Jun 2008, 10:07:44 EDT