Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
Instead of building a better mousetrap, a team of Rice University freshmen took a mousetrap and built a better way to treat dehydration among children in the developing world.
- Florida State University chemist may hold key to building a better toxin mousetrapMon, 24 Sep 2012, 17:05:07 EDT
- Students create low-cost biosensor to detect contaminated water in developing nationsThu, 6 Sep 2012, 11:34:23 EDT
- 1 in 5 children live in poverty -- A new report examines effect of poverty on childrenWed, 5 Dec 2012, 10:07:10 EST
- Doctors call for change in how non-active TB in immigrant children treatedMon, 2 Mar 2009, 13:24:49 EST
- Baby Bubbler a breath of fresh airMon, 7 Jun 2010, 11:27:29 EDT