Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 06:00 in Astronomy & Space
The DOE's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released a new repeatable test protocol that simulates real shade conditions and can predict with much greater precision the effects of shade on a solar array.
- Another reason to drink a nice cup of shade-grown joeMon, 22 Dec 2008, 12:43:44 EST
- Low-tech cool: Shade trees for subtropical streetsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 10:10:54 EDT
- NREL and Stanford team up on peel-and-stick solar cellsTue, 16 Apr 2013, 15:04:29 EDT
- Device proves solar cell potential of high bandgap inorganic nanowire arraysTue, 12 Apr 2011, 9:33:16 EDT
- New study: Home energy savings are made in the shadeFri, 8 May 2009, 11:38:44 EDT