The mothers of Britain's 'mixed families' are ensuring their children learn about their heritage and culture, according to a development project funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). So, even if the child's father hails from a minority background, it will still be the mother who is responsible for teaching them about the father's culture.
- Multiple husbands serve as child support and life insurance in some cultures says MU researcherThu, 2 Aug 2012, 14:12:08 EDT
- Fathers need their childrenMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:49:56 EDT
- Children eschew the fat if dads aren't lenientThu, 9 Jun 2011, 14:36:51 EDT
- Multilingualism brings communities closer togetherTue, 10 Feb 2009, 7:43:43 EST
- Mothers have a higher sickness absence than fathersWed, 16 Mar 2011, 11:33:46 EDT