Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 06:00 in Astronomy & Space
(Phys.org) -- Chicago's network of police cameras is more effective at reducing crime in high-crime areas than in low-crime areas, according to a new study.
- Experts demand better gender-equality training for the policeMon, 29 Nov 2010, 10:04:08 EST
- Collaboration helps police address job stressWed, 17 Sep 2008, 13:29:41 EDT
- ACTs may achieve malaria transmission reductions comparable to insecticide treated netsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 20:35:21 EST
- Living in a high-crime neighborhood may worsen children's asthmaSat, 1 May 2010, 1:38:47 EDT
- Mixed-use neighborhoods reduce some violent crimes, study saysTue, 21 Sep 2010, 12:23:15 EDT