Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:00 in Biology & Nature
As sea temperatures rise, stocks of some fish species can decline while others may grow, reveals new research from the University of Gothenburg looking at gastrointestinal function in fish.
- Some like it hot -- European fish stocks changing with warming seasThu, 15 Sep 2011, 14:38:55 EDT
- Risks involved with transgenic fishMon, 31 Aug 2009, 10:26:44 EDT
- Scientists link climate change and Atlantic croaker fisheryWed, 24 Mar 2010, 16:37:16 EDT
- New method for measuring biomass reveals fish stocks are more stable than widely believedThu, 28 Apr 2011, 10:34:50 EDT
- Preserving large females could prevent overfishing of Atlantic codWed, 26 Sep 2012, 21:32:20 EDT