(Phys.org) -- Using new experimental methods and computational analysis, a team of scientists from the Joint BioEnergy Institute (JBEI), led by Lawrence Livermore's Michael Thelen, discovered how certain bacteria can tolerate manmade toxic chemicals used in making biofuels.
- Drilling down to the nanometer depths of leaves for biofuelsMon, 19 Jul 2010, 15:50:53 EDT
- Microbes produce fuels directly from biomassWed, 27 Jan 2010, 14:43:13 EST
- Making do with more: Joint BioEnergy Institute researchers engineer plant cell walls to boost sugar yields for biofuelsFri, 29 Mar 2013, 20:02:50 EDT
- Biofuels, like politics, are localFri, 13 Feb 2009, 14:50:15 EST
- Lean and mean biomass-degrading fungus reveals capabilities for improved biofuel productionMon, 5 May 2008, 3:21:25 EDT