Monday, May 14, 2012 - 03:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Leading economists have ranked how to best and most cost-effectively invest to solve many of the world's seemingly insurmountable problems, a Danish think-tank said Monday, calling for a shift in global priorities.
- New WHO data underscores global threat of the world's leading child killerFri, 11 Sep 2009, 13:28:25 EDT
- Microscopic solutions to world's biggest problemsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 4:32:11 EDT
- Stanford researchers suggest ways for physicians to individualize cost-effectiveness of treatments Tue, 12 Jul 2011, 18:34:05 EDT
- Shifts in consumer spending and saving will usher in a new economic eraThu, 17 Sep 2009, 11:27:47 EDT
- Shifts in consumer spending and saving will usher in a new economic eraWed, 16 Sep 2009, 15:43:12 EDT