Monday, May 14, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
A male robin will be more diligent in caring for its young if the eggs its mate lays are a brighter shade of blue.
- Color of robins' eggs determines parental careMon, 14 May 2012, 16:34:40 EDT
- Mate selection: How does she know he'll take care of the kids?Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 10:39:44 EDT
- Female lizard turns the table: Why exaggerated coloration makes her a good mateThu, 27 Jan 2011, 5:42:36 EST
- Better looking birds have more help at home with their chicksMon, 25 Jun 2012, 8:02:02 EDT
- Female fish abandoned by males to raise offspring on their ownMon, 20 Sep 2010, 10:52:25 EDT