Friday, May 11, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at Rutgers University have uncovered a new way to stimulate activity of immune cell opiate receptors, leading to efficient tumor cell clearance.
- Rutgers team discovers novel approach to stimulate immune cellsFri, 11 May 2012, 19:51:56 EDT
- Cell surface receptors are all 'talk' in T cell stimulationThu, 12 Jun 2008, 13:15:12 EDT
- Transplant drug stimulates immune memorySun, 21 Jun 2009, 13:30:14 EDT
- Targeting innate immunity in malariaThu, 4 Aug 2011, 23:34:43 EDT
- UBC researchers discover key to immune cell's 'internal guidance' systemSun, 5 Feb 2012, 19:21:01 EST