Friday, May 11, 2012 - 08:30 in Biology & Nature
Scientists at The Scripps Research Institute have found the first chemical compounds that act to block an enzyme that has been linked to inflammatory conditions such as asthma and arthritis, as well as some inflammation-promoted cancers.
- New screening technique yields elusive compounds to block immune-regulating enzymeFri, 11 May 2012, 12:35:21 EDT
- Scripps Research scientists find E. coli enzyme must move to functionThu, 7 Apr 2011, 14:34:33 EDT
- Scripps Research Institute scientists find easier way to make new drug compoundsWed, 27 Jun 2012, 14:05:56 EDT
- New inhibitors of elusive enzymes promise to be valuable scientific toolsWed, 31 Oct 2012, 17:07:05 EDT
- High-throughput screen finds compounds that regulate cancer cell invasionTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:34:56 EDT