(Phys.org) -- Small towns in Iowa (between 3,000 and 20,000 population) that have hosted Wal-Mart stores showed moderate increases in total retail sales in the 15 years following the stores' opening according to a new study by two Iowa State University economists.
- More casinos does not mean more gamblersMon, 17 Dec 2012, 10:06:31 EST
- Why should Iowa remain the first presidential primary?Thu, 12 Mar 2009, 12:04:33 EDT
- Iowa State physicists beginning to see data from the Large Hadron ColliderWed, 6 Jan 2010, 17:14:39 EST
- Iowa State, Ames Lab chemists aid study of mutated plants that may be better for biofuelsTue, 28 Feb 2012, 16:11:32 EST
- Iowa State scientists, students contribute to world's biggest science experimentMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:07:47 EDT