Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 17:00 in Physics & Chemistry
When UCLA's Christopher T. Russell looks at the images of the protoplanet Vesta produced by NASA's Dawn mission, he talks about beauty as much as he talks about science.
- NASA's Dawn spacecraft approaches protoplanet VestaFri, 10 Jun 2011, 11:32:58 EDT
- When minor planets Ceres and Vesta rock the Earth into chaosFri, 15 Jul 2011, 17:35:08 EDT
- Vesta likely cold and dark enough for iceWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:39:58 EST
- Carbon in Vesta's craters Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 14:03:23 EST
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder the world overFri, 15 Oct 2010, 15:13:17 EDT