Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 05:30 in Earth & Climate
(Phys.org) -- An international team of researchers has warned that the stability of a part of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet is potentially under threat following a survey of the Institute and Möller ice streams.
- Threat from West Antarctica less than previously believedThu, 14 May 2009, 14:29:39 EDT
- Andrill demonstrates climate warming affects Antarctic ice sheet stabilityWed, 18 Mar 2009, 14:36:53 EDT
- West Antarctic ice sheet may not be losing ice as fast as once thoughtMon, 19 Oct 2009, 12:29:36 EDT
- Melting threat from West Antarctic Ice Sheet may be less than expected, could hit US hardestThu, 14 May 2009, 14:29:35 EDT
- West Antarctic ice comes and goes, rapidlyWed, 18 Mar 2009, 14:36:58 EDT